- MAIN INCENTIVES: One name will be picked from qualified entries to win each of the 5 grand prizes. The first drawing will be for a 2017 SPORTS Package, which includes both tickets and apparel. Following that drawing, one qualified entrant will be chosen to a 2017 Wanango Club Golf Membership. After that drawing, one qualified entrant will be selected to receive a one year membership to the Oil City YWCA. After that drawing, one qualified entrant will be selected to receive a one year membership to the Franklin YMCA. Finally, one qualified entrant will be selected to receive a year membership to the Oil City YMCA. At completion of these drawings, four additional names will be chosen to be used in case of disqualification. Names will be drawn at United Way of Venango County.
- STEP-UP INCENTIVE: After these drawings are complete, one additional name will be picked from qualified entries to receive the 55’’ high-definition television, courtesy of an anonymous donor. After that drawing, one additional qualified entrant will be picked to win 2017 Season Tickets for the Barrow-Civic Theatre, courtesy of the Barrow Civic Theatre. At completion of these drawings, two additional names will be chosen to be used in case of disqualification. Names will be drawn at United Way of Venango County.
- Any person who contributes at least $156 per year to United Way of Venango County during the 2016 Campaign as permitted by United Way of Venango County and who is not ineligible under these Rules will be eligible for the main incentive prizes. Any person who increases his/her annual gift to the 2016 Campaign by $26 and who is not ineligible under these Rules will be eligible for the step-up incentive prizes.
- To verify the donation and participate in the raffle, pledge and contact information must be returned to United Way of Venango County by 9:30 a.m. on Jan. 15, 2017. If chosen, the entry will be verified. The winners will be announced and surprised at their home/business by the staff/volunteers of the United Way of Venango County on the third week of Feb. 2017.
- Members of the staff and the board of directors of United Way of Venango County.
- Prize recipients must honor their campaign pledge. If the winner pledged to donate via payroll deduction and is no longer fulfilling their pledge at the time of the drawing, they will be disqualified.
- If a winner is deemed ineligible under these Rules, a new winner will be selected, using the names that were chosen at the completion of the drawings in the order in which they were drawn.
- The winners may be required to provide proper photo identification upon presentation of the prizes.
- The winners, by accepting an award, agree that United Way of Venango County may use their name and/or photographs for publicity purposes upon acceptance of the prizes.
By accepting an award the recipient releases United Way of Venango County from all liability. The winners may also be required to sign a release form and hold harmless agreement in favor of Wanango Club, Oil City YMCA, Franklin YMCA, Oil City YWCA, and the Barrow Civic Theatre as well as their respective agents and employees.
No cash equivalent will be provided in lieu of receipt of prizes.
The winners of any of these prizes will be responsible to pay all expenses and taxes not mentioned herein, including and without limitation, the cost of transportation to or from the places of business.
Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
Participation in this incentive contest may affect the tax deductibility of your gift; however, since we estimate the value of each donor’s opportunity to be $2.25, it is our belief that the value is minimal and therefore should not require any reduction in an individual’s gift to United Way of Venango County. Consult your tax advisor for more detailed information.
For questions or more information contact the United Way of Venango County at (814) 676-6545.